Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh my gosh HELP! my facebook was just disabled and i didnt do anything! i need it back!?

how long does it take for them to reply when you send an email to disabled@facebook.com?? i sent an email to them and i havent gotten anything back.. i really dont want to lose my account. please help!

Oh my gosh HELP! my facebook was just disabled and i didnt do anything! i need it back!?
well it depends on why has the account been disabled have you violated any of facebook policies? then give it at least a week until they activate again ...





if you deactivated your account your self ...then no need for emails ... just go to www.facebook.com and enter your email and password and go to account and click reactivate.





good luck ;)

hosting services

No comments:

Post a Comment