Friday, April 16, 2010

How to retrieve user information from facebook by using asp.net?

I am trying to develop small applications on facebook by using asp.net.


I can write a simple application where else ok, but I don't know how to link it up with facebook.


I don't know where I can study how to retrieve user information from facebook.


Please do not tell me visit "developers.facebook.com", because I read through it, but can't find a particular place to learn it. I tried to ask people in the facebook developer forum, but I got no answer.

How to retrieve user information from facebook by using asp.net?
http:///www.codeplex.com/facebooktoolkit





if you download this and skim through the developers manual that comes with it, I'm sure you will be able to knock this out.





quick tip(vb.net):





dim friends as objectmodel.collection(of facebook.entity.user) = ME.fbservice.getuserfriends


No comments:

Post a Comment