Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do you alter the appearance of Facebook profiles? can you move the "Wall" & "mini feed" up/down the page?

The reason i ask is because yesterday i logged onto my facebook account, only to find that whenever i view someones profile the "wall" now appears at the top of the page, while the "mini feed" has been relegated to the bottom. Also, where it would normally say "Write something" at the top of the wall, there is now a box allowing my to write a message directly to the wall. I started a facebook group to see if anyone else on facebook is having the same problems. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22...


This page has a few photos to illustrate what im talking about.





If anyone has any idea how this could have happened, and if there are any settings i need to change in order to get it back to normal, your reply will be much appreciated! As far as i know, no one else is having this problem (except one of my friends reporting the same issue)





Thanks

How do you alter the appearance of Facebook profiles? can you move the "Wall" %26amp; "mini feed" up/down the page?
My facebook page was like yours for a couple of weeks, but just changed back to the mini-feed on top and the wall on the bottom yesterday. I didn't change any of my settings during this time, so I assumed that facebook just changed their layout again.


No comments:

Post a Comment