Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How can I get more people to join my Facebook group?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73...





My groups name is "I did the most weird and idiotic things as a kid." I wanted to make a group where people could post stories about the weird/funny things that they did as a kid. The problem is though that i am having trouble getting people to join... Any ideas on how to get more members?

How can I get more people to join my Facebook group?
make sure it's an open group, so your members can invite their friends. Send them a message (ONCE - if you act annoying people will leave, the opposite of what you want) asking them to invite more people. Really, seeming desperate will make your group seem unappealing. These things tend to grow naturally if they do.
Reply:Invite all your friends and then get them to invite all their friends. I have joined groups that i haven't been invited to, i just happen to find them when i browse new groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment