Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do I accept friends in Facebook? - I receive an error message when I try 'to accept friend requests'

In Facebook - I receive an error message when I try to reach the page 'to accept friend requests' (at http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php):


var SEARCH_TYPEAHEAD_ONCLICK = '';





I have cleared the cache and cookies as advised but still get the same error message everytime. Ive tried both Firefox 2.0 and IE 6 but get same error. I use Firefox mainly. Was fine until about one month ago. Is this a bug? Does anyone know a solution to this as Facebook web help do not seem to have a solution to this at all - they just keep on sending standard replies about clearing cache %26amp; cookies? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

How do I accept friends in Facebook? - I receive an error message when I try 'to accept friend requests'
It is probably a cookie, or a small virus preventing you from accessing facebook. Try adware. adware is a virus scanner that removes cookies, and adware. I find it very useful and use if often. Adware is free. Here is the site.





http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2007-Fr...





Hope that helps. If the site does not work, just google adware.
Reply:Is it possible that you have changed a setting in your firewall ?


If this happens in both firefox and ie6 it seems to me that you may have.


Best Wishes, Dustyantique42


No comments:

Post a Comment