Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Problems getting on Facebook, read this please.?

So many know Facebook has been down most of the day and still is for most people. Try using Mozilla Firefox and enter http://www.facebook.com/inbox. That should take you past the road block. The reason this is a question is because I need to know if it works for everyone. So answer here after you've tried.

Problems getting on Facebook, read this please.?
How did you figure this out? I was on facebook this morning at exactly 10 am, and then it timed out and said they were upgrading. Everytime I have tried again all day, same message. So I tried your inbox trick, and it said "you must logon to view this page" so I did, and I'm in!





thanks
Reply:Not working with firefox. I get the same message in firefox as I do in explorer.


No comments:

Post a Comment