Friday, April 16, 2010

Facebook question....can u please vote for me? I'd really appreciate it!!?

HI there!





To all facebook users...


I am running for aussie beauty...


I was wondering if u could be so kind %26amp; vote 4 me.....if u think I deserve a vote....I'd really, really appreciate it! ;)





http://apps.facebook.com/aussiebeauty/we...








Thanks so much 4 your kindness! xx





I really wan2 win a prize!!

Facebook question....can u please vote for me? I'd really appreciate it!!?
I'll vote :)
Reply:I can't believe I did this :S





My vote was counted.





And I see you installed the Knighthood app. You were stolen from Julie by Marc more than a month ago.


Would you consider joining me instead?


You are into the aussie beauty, I am into KH :p


What do you say? Is it possible?





EDIT: You have 117 votes now! Based only on the pics, you should be in a better ranking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment