Monday, April 12, 2010

How does the Facebook fbFund work? If they give me funding, what am I obligated to return to them later?

How does the Facebook fbFund work? I would like to apply for one because I have an application idea and I would need some money to start up.





If they approve and give me funding, what am I obligated to return to them later?





http://www.facebook.com/press/releases.p...

How does the Facebook fbFund work? If they give me funding, what am I obligated to return to them later?
From the looks of it, they help you start up your business. It does not seem like you need to give something in return.





It seems like they are funding you to create a business, i.e facebook application, etc.





Try contacting, because the site seems a bit vague.

tooth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment