Friday, April 16, 2010

Left Facebook network - now can't view my own profile?

I joined a network on Facebook, and then left it. Now I can't view my profile page.





Page doesn't appear, whether trying to view either


http://%26lt;network name%26gt;.facebook.com/profile.php?id=%26lt;id no%26gt;, or


http://%26lt;www%26gt;.facebook.com/profile.php?... no%26gt;





Firefox gives me error as follows -


The page isn't redirecting properly.


Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.





It might be worth noting I can still view my friends' profiles, even those of friends who are in the network I left.





Any help appreciated.

Left Facebook network - now can't view my own profile?
Did you re-activate your account? I believe you have to do if you "left" facebook.
Reply:well that is a problem , you likely have some kind of bug or virus which is problem . or you have profile set on some super strict privacy seting . such as one that allows no one to view it .


No comments:

Post a Comment