Monday, April 12, 2010

Is facebook mobile text really "free"?(read details)?

I understand the service is free, and im not talking about goiing onto the internet on my phone and then going to facebook, im talking about the mobile text, like u can text p to poke some one from your phone. I understand that standard texting applies and I have unlimited but i dont have unlimited internet texting, do these text count as interenet text or do they count as regular text, i have at%26amp;t. hee is the site for facebook mobile details .http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=8

Is facebook mobile text really "free"?(read details)?
It counts as regular text. I'm not sure what you mean by internet texting. It's the same as using your phone to write a text to an e-mail address.


No comments:

Post a Comment